Want to be notified each time we publish a new blog post? Then make sure you like Natural Living Ideas on Facebook here where we share not only our blog posts, but the best natural living ideas from around the web.
This is such a genius idea that enables you to heat a small room for just 8 pence (around $0.12) per day, using only four tea lights and two flower pots, and without the need for electricity.
This unique method takes advantage of the scientific process of convection heat transfer to pump out warm air.
It’s especially useful for those of you who work from a home office and would like to keep warm throughout the colder months but without having the heating on.
Here’s what you need:
– a container for the tea lights (such as a bread tin)
– tea lights (available to buy from this page on Amazon)
– two ceramic flower pots – one smaller and one larger
To see exactly how this idea works, watch the full tutorial video below…
WARNING: This DIY heating solution absolutely must not be left unattended.
this life changing eBook are:
- 105+ Natural Home Remedies -treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ Natural Beauty Recipes - Get the best hair and skin you've ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DIY Household Products & Cleaners -Never buy a toxic cleaning product again! Save a fortune AND your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work BETTER than store bought!