Want to be notified each time we publish a new blog post? Then make sure you like Natural Living Ideas on Facebook here where we share not only our blog posts, but the best natural living ideas from around the web.
This is such a genius idea that enables you to heat a small room for just 8 pence (around $0.12) per day, using only four tea lights and two flower pots, and without the need for electricity.
This unique method takes advantage of the scientific process of convection heat transfer to pump out warm air.
It’s especially useful for those of you who work from a home office and would like to keep warm throughout the colder months but without having the heating on.
Here’s what you need:
– a container for the tea lights (such as a bread tin)
– tea lights (available to buy from this page on Amazon)
– two ceramic flower pots – one smaller and one larger
To see exactly how this idea works, watch the full tutorial video below…
WARNING: This DIY heating solution absolutely must not be left unattended.
- Having more energy than you thought possible
- Not being so dang hungry all the time
- Feeling strong
- Sleeping like a baby
- Finally shifting that stubborn fat
It cleanses your body from the inside out... detoxifying... de-stressing... naturally and effortlessly melting away stubborn layers of fat.
Just stir a spoonful into a glass of water in the morning and experience the best health ever!